Saturday, August 06, 2005

Why


I started this blog today August 6,2005 after reading the August 5, 2005 NY Times Editorial " Measuring the Blogosphere" . It stated that nearly 80,000 new blogs are created everyday and there are some 14.2 million in existence today. Prior to this
though I accidentally came across PARC photoblog a filipino photo blogger sharing his photo diary in a conversational form. I was profoundly engaged.. There are different ways to share photos on the net however I find the avenue of blogging more personal and immediate.

For the meantime I will post some Photographs classified under "People" I took a while back until I get my blogging straight.
I have a very busy schedule however I will make it a point to post current photos on a daily basis.

The above photo is a portrait of my godchild Nina Zing.

Enjoy.

gil

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pics and your captivating experiences.

12/12/05 8:32 PM  
Blogger GodIsGood said...

your work is some of the most amazing I have ever seen. I was thoroughly engrossed in it and wonder what kind of person is capable of seeing the world through the eyes of the camera in such an awesome display of beauty. Thank you for sharing!

11/10/06 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home